Friday, May 29, 2009

Hey Everyone,

It's been too long since I've posted.
So, I spent the day catching up on coloring some pencils I did a while back...

These Wolverine works were drawn up in anticipation of the Wolverine - X-Men Origins movie. After the incestuous spin they put on Wolverine and Sabertooth, I didn't bother coloring them.
I got over the movie's interpretation of their relationship and decided to put mine out there.



I won't keep you waiting so long till my next post. I'm drawin up some more works inspired by some other movies I've enjoyed and lookin forward to this summer.
Thanks for checkin out my blog and have a great weekend!
-Jez


2 comments:

  1. Shiiit! I wrote a long ass comment on here days ago and it musta got lost! AArrg! I cant remember what I said now! Somethin about how you do a really good Logan. The bodyhair is really rendered nice (*drools) and I really like his expression while he's getting fucked. SEXY buddy!
    x0x0 JC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, JC. Logan is one of my least favorite X-Men, BUT I did had fun drawing him :P

    ReplyDelete