Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Q&A Call for Asian History Month

Hey everybody,

Based on your emails, my monthly Q&A is proving to be a success for the blog. I'm lovin learning more about the great erotic artist out there, myself.
I know I haven't been posting much of my art work but that will soon change. I will be starting a monthly posting of a piece of fan art in addition to my calendar guys.

May is Asian History Month. I'd like to do a similar month long tribute similar to what I did for Black History Month. The problem is I don't know which erotic artist out there are Asian.
If you are an erotic artist,Asian, and don't mind answering similar questions asked in previous Q&As, please email me at info@jezzasmilez.com. I would love to feature you.

Thanks,
Jezza

No comments:

Post a Comment