Sunday, June 5, 2011

June



Happy June, Everybody!

This month's birthdays are:
Spanish artist, Javi Cuho, just turned the big 3-0 on June 2nd.
Tattoo master and Hard to Swallow's Dave Davenport will be 47 on the 15th
and artist extraordinaire, Belasco, celebrates another year on the 16th.

Ok. A lot is happening for me this year. Right now I'm juggling several art projects, a new schedule with my day job, and going to be traveling a bit over the next few months. So, I'm not gonna be able to get to the blog as often as before for a little while.
I will, however, still be delivering the monthly calendar stud, the monthly interview, and the rest of my zodiac series. I have a stack of uncolored fan pieces I will get to as I have the time.

This month you can look forward to a very entertaining interview with big man cartoonist, BeefyBlimps and the next in the zodiac, Cancer!
I feel confident you will love both!

Till then, love yourselves a lot.
-Jezza

No comments:

Post a Comment