Happy New Year, Everybody!!!
The following folks are celebrating a new year in more than one way this month:
- Today is Silencio's 38th birthday - Happy Birthday, Silencio!
- JC Etheredge will be 33 on the 8th
- Sean Platter advances to 51 on the 10th
- Benoît Prévot turns 45 on the 15th
- Chayne Avery will be completing his Fourth decade of life on the 21st
- PK Eiselt follows with his 36th year on the 22nd
- and BeefyBlimps celebrates his golden birthday; turning 28 on the 28th
So it's traditional for many to start the new year with resolutions. It's been years since I made New Year Resolutions, but when I did - I usually fulfilled all of them. So, I'm gonna make some resolutions this year.
Last year, several doors of opportunity opened for me.
I made the mistake of trying to walk through all of them at once. In the end, I was both mentally and physically wrecked from the stress with a pile of unfinished projects taunting me. Meanwhile, JezzLoads took a back seat and was a little neglected.
This year I'm taking a step back and makin' some adjustments.
It's very challenging to stay regular on a blog when "business is good," but I don't want you guys to go without a good JezzLoad. I love you guys and want you to be reminded of that every month. So here are my 2013 New Year Resolutions:
- You will have a Calendar Stud for every month
- You will get at least 1 piece of Fan Art every month
- and I will continue to bring you awesome interviews with amazing creatives!
So you're thinkin, "But you already do that, Jezza."
Well-Yes, I do, but I haven't been consistent. This year, regardless of where in the world I may be and however many projects I'm juggling, I will make sure I deliver at least those three gifts every month.
For now, I will have to make my post on the weekends, but I will deliver.
You now have this months Calendar Stud.
Next up - An interview with Tug Harder's Butch Mclogic. You're gonna love him!
Lastly, I've put aside the unfinished fan art pieces of last year and starting fresh. I don't know what I'm gonna draw yet. I'm open to suggestions.
So there you have it - my New Year Resolutions.
What are some of yours?
...Seriously - I'm interested to know.