Friday, October 25, 2013

Beautiful Proposal for One of Our Own

Hey everyone!

I meant to post this a couple of days ago but time got away from me.

Those of you who are familiar with the works and talent of writer, Eric Arvin, probably already know that he recently got engaged to his boyfriend, TJ Klune. 
So, I post this for the benefit of those who aren't familiar with Dreamspinner's dynamic duo or have not been given the news. 


I have not physically met Eric, but ever since my interview with him a couple of years ago, I'd like to say we've become buds. Since he started dating TJ a year ago, I have enjoyed watching them geek out together and display a genuine new love for each other.
Eric and TJ, I could not be happier for the two of you and wish you a lifetime of Love, Laughter, and Orgasm. 

Congratulations, Boys!
-Jezza

No comments:

Post a Comment