Tuesday, November 9, 2010

NOVEMBER


I apologize for the late arrival of this calendar, I had some technical difficulties getting this uploaded the other day. I hope you enjoy it in what we have left of the month.

Ok, so first things first, I wanna wish a belated "Happy Birthday" to fine artist, Michael Breyette, who celebrated a birthday on the 4th. I also want to wish fetish artist, Palanca, a 'Footastic Birthday' :) today! Later in the month, French artist, Xavier Gicquel, has a birthday on the 20th.
Show 'em some love, Folks.

Next up will be the return of my monthly Q&A. This month is with slash art extraordinaire, Gninrom! Yes folks, Gnin will leave his famous dimension briefly to share a lil' bout himself with us. You're in for a truly extra-dimensional treat!

Ok that's all for now folks. As you can imagine, I have a lot of catching up to do, so I'm gonna get back to it.

Until next time, know that I love Love LOVE you guys!
Jez

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see you of return, I like your drawings. Thank you for your calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! We get to learn all about Gnin. This should be muy interesante

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back to deviant internet art, man!

    ReplyDelete