Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February

Hey Everybody!!!

How is everyone's 2011 so far?
Mine gets better by the day and I couldn't be more excited about what I've got to share with you this month, but first this month's Birthday Role Call:

artist extraordinaire, Joe Phillips, celebrates another year on the 13th
Glamazonia's Justin Hall is turning the big 4 - 0 on the 14th
and fanboy blogger, Wonderman is turning 37 on the 16th
Show these studs some love, folks!

OK. So this year I broadened the spectrum of my interviews to include writers and other bloggers. This month's Q&A will have you in tears laughing and drooling for more. This feature is so entertaining that it can only be the one and only...

...Eric Arvin!!! (Imagine me saying it in an Oprah voice :D)
That's right folks! The beefcake writer of books like Slight Details & Random Events and Kid Christmas Rides Again is giving us some insight into the world of writing, some exciting news about future projects, and of course some very sexy bits about his goods!
You'll love this interview!

I'm also continuing my zodiac series this month with Pisces and I've got weekly fan art in recognition of Black History Month.
Yes, boys and trannies, I've packed this month full of goodies and I'm squirting to share it all with yaz!

until next time -
Have a grrreat week, folks!
Happy February!!!
-Jezza

3 comments:

  1. So delicious...I can't get enough of you penis---er, I mean, MEN. >:D

    I can't wait for your book to drop!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete