Sunday, October 3, 2010

October


Hi Everyone,

I'm very appreciative of my fans and I know many of you like to use these calendars, so I wanted to at least keep up with that while I go through a hard time.
That said, it's also important to recognize and celebrate life. French artist and one of my favorites, Logan, has a birthday coming up on the 4th. Glen Hanson has a birthday on the 11th; photographer, Drew Martyn, on the 18th, and Steve MacIsaac closes out this months birthdays on the 21st.

I also want to take this opportunity to make a public apology to both Logan and Chubtoons.
I am a big fan of both of these artist and I am embarrassed that I did not showcase their features with the same enthusiasm as previous artist. I will be doing my best to make up for this later.
To avoid repeating this disservice, I will not be featuring a Q&A this month.

Thank you for your patience and your support.
Sincerely,
Jezza

1 comment:

  1. Hey pal,

    Welcome back and much love to you during your grieving process. I hope you have someone close by to talk to and confide in. Hug!

    ReplyDelete