Monday, July 2, 2012

July




Happy July, Everybody!

I don't have much time to put up this post, so I'm gonna get right to it.

Show some love to our birthday folk:

Ephorox turns 24 on the 10th
Mainstreamer, Phil Jimenez, celebrates  42 years on the 12th
Blog artist, FMX, will be 31 on the 17th while Jason comics creator, Jeff Krell rings in his 53rd year.

This month's Q&A is with the muscle-mused, CGI artist, Body Lounger! If you haven't seen his work, you're missin out. You're in for a treat of an interview!

Last month I promised you some fan art and never got to it. I will be makin that up to you this month with weekly blast of fan arts.
I'll fill you in on the rest as it happens. Gotta run.
Talk to you guys again Very soon!

Have a great week and an awesome July, Folks.
-Jezza

No comments:

Post a Comment