Monday, October 28, 2013

It's Here! It's Finally Here!

It's here! It's finally here!!!

It's been a rough road and long journey but my own comic is finally making it's debut at this year's Bent-Con!



Here's the premise: 

   Nathan isn't your ordinary hero. Actually, he's not a hero at all - but that's not going to stop him from trying to be. Recent events have put him on his first quest to seek out a great sage renown for training some of the world's greatest heroes. 
Nathan's just begun his quest and it's already been derailed. Before Nathan can get on with his quest, he has to save someone - a task littered with all of the classic hurdles that face new adventurers. 

This book is just the beginning of a tale filled with magic, monsters, and lust!
I can't express how excited I am to finally be sharing it with you all!


See you at Bent-Con!
-Jezza



2 comments:

  1. Congrats! And I can't tell you enough how much I can't wait to get my copy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll make sure to set a copy aside for ya ;)

      Delete